retail qualifications accessible to all
Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) is a new, unitised system for all qualifications, which will lead to flexibility for both learners and employers to create tailored qualifications which are fit for purpose. The system allows individuals to gain qualifications at their own pace along flexible routes.
Benefits for employers
- Investing in your staff development now will place your business in a better position during an economic upturn
- Eligibility to access government funding to support your in-house training programmes
- Our range of retail qualifications are designed to suit the needs of all your staff, at all levels
- Your staff will learn while they work so you can conduct 'business as usual'
Benefits for learners
- Achieve a nationally recognised retail qualification while you work
- Increase your career prospects at different levels in-store, and across a host of support roles such as buying, design, finance, marketing and stock control, to name a few
- Get a competitive edge - having a qualification will help set you apart from the other three million people working in the UK retail sector
- Build or expand your skills in key areas desired by employers such as sales, team leading and customer service
Job-related qualifications and
Qualifications and workshops for employers, employees and prospective employees
Taking on students through placements